The inefficiency of conflict is in cash, waste, rework, poorly made decisions, late project deliveries and poor quality.
What I Do
• I identify the locus of conflict
• Then I develop and implement interventions using the correct conflict management styles
• I stop the conflict reoccurring
How I do it
• I use a variety of diagnostic models to identify the locus of the conflict and the underlying themes causing dissatisfaction
• I use a variety of conflict management styles to resolve conflict within departments, between departments, between individuals, in teams and through-out organisations
• I remove the cost of conflict
• I teach and coach individuals, groups, teams and leaders in conflict resolution styles to transfer. knowledge and to shift behaviours to ensure that your organisation remains harmonious and efficient.